Thursday, September 18, 2008

Home

I was planning to accomplish many things today including grocery shopping (I've only managed Costco this week) but instead I am home with a sick little boy. I knew he wasn't feeling good when I told him he wouldn't be able to go to school today and he was fine with it. :) Ty also had his one month appointment this morning and got another clean bill of health - he is 9lbs. 3 oz. and 21 inches long. My mom graciously stayed with the sickie. Honestly, it's been kind of nice not to have to be out much (though I'm sorry for the reason). We just really hit the ground running when Ty joined the family.

I've been working on home organization...how we manage to have things scattered everywhere, I'll never know. I feel like I'm constantly de-cluttering yet never catching up. :) Last night I tackled our room and today I've worked on the play room. So I'm off to rest a bit myself before all my boys are up and needing attention. :) This coming weekend will be our only weekend that is not full of commitments for probably a month so I'm trying to get things ready for us to seriously clean, de-junk, and donate.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I am also constantly amazed by how often I have to de-junk and reorganize stuff. We don't buy much stuff, so I don't even really know where it comes from! It doesn't help that I have a compulsive need to simplify, and I get stressed out by too much clutter.

Sorry to hear you have sickness in your house too - it seems like everyone has been sick this week! Hopefully the rest of you will stay well!

Deb said...

Hope your little man is feeling better tomorrow.
I've been trying to de-clutter as well for months and never seem to finish.

Thad and Ann said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one always needing to de-junk. It's getting to be really overwhelming to me. It seems I get a corner cleaned up & when I turn around it's junkie again.

I hope your sick little dude feels better soon. That's no fun.

Jenna said...

And don't forget to relax and enjoy this weekend too!