Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slept Well

Ty slept very well last night - I had to wake him up for his feedings. He woke up at 7:30a.m. and was ready for some interaction. :) He has been getting the hiccups a few times a day - poor guy. We go to the doctor today and hope he is gaining weight! He was down 8 oz. by the time we left the hospital which was within normal but we are hoping he is more now. He is still spitting just a little but nothing like before so we are thankful for that. He is a doll!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I cannot wait to meet him!

Jenna said...

Hooray for sleep! I hope he's gained weight too!

Alicia said...

That is great! Sleep is so wonderful all around.

Thad and Ann said...

yay! I'm glad he slept well, nothing like getting a great nights sleep. :)

Monica said...

Sleep- what sweet words. Have a great day!

Micah said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad it was a better night! Doesn't that make the morning so much happier =)? I'm dying to see more pictures!!!