Monday, October 08, 2007

What's For Dinner This Week...


Here's my plan for this week! No new recipes - just old faithfuls. :) Next week I hope to try this recipe. I've started a new blog dedicated solely to recipes, so the links will lead you to the recipes posted there. Hopefully I can stay up with it and continue to add recipes regularly.

You might notice that lasagna is on the list again...we didn't have it last week since Andrew worked late that night. We're still looking forward to having it!

MONDAY – Oven Stew (in the crock-pot) & Bread (in bread maker)
TUESDAY – Moroccan Chicken Stew, Couscous, Fruit
WEDNESDAY – Sausage Lasagna (sausage from Farmer’s Market), Garlic Bread, Salad or Steamed Vegetables
THURSDAY – Homemade Pizza (vegetarian), Carrot Sticks & Fruit
FRIDAY – Chili cook-off @ church! I will be taking Chili and Dessert
SATURDAY – (dinner for company!) Roast, Garlic Smashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Mixed Green Salad, Rolls, & Apple Pie a la mode
SUNDAY – Egg Casserole, Bagels, & Fruit

Check out other menu plans at I'm an Organizational Junkie and as always, feel free to leave your menu ideas for the week in the comments!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Great menu! I love your recipes.

Monica said...

Thanks for posting your recipes!!