Thursday, December 06, 2007

Busy

I'm having a wonderful time with my cousin visiting. She flew in last night after being out west for 9 months or so and the boys have been entertaining her ever since! :) Actually, tonight we went to a yummy cooking class. The menu was all holiday treats - you can't go wrong with that! I'll post some of the recipes on my recipe blog when I get a chance so you too can enjoy them. We made chocolate angel food cake (from scratch), cranberry white chocolate bread pudding (unbelievably great!), truffles, eclairs, iced lemon tea cookies, and mexican wedding cakes (these will definitely be made next week). Everything I've tried has been so good! And it provided most of the dessert for our dinner tomorrow night which was a big bonus. :)

I work tomorrow morning and will be having 15 adults and 4 kids for dinner, so I'm going to take a couple days off from blogging! I'll probably be back Saturday night or Sunday - if I can stay away that long. :) Have a great rest of the week!

Oh and next week is our annual Christmas Open House, feel free to bring your family and stop in if you live in the area or just want to visit (Saturday, Dec. 15, 4:30-7:30pm)! It's my excuse to cook and bake up a storm. :) Okay, I'm really going now. :) Goodnight.

3 comments:

Paula said...

those holiday treats really sound good. Looking forward to some recipes.

Heather L. said...

How fun! I'm assuming it was to the same place as last time. That was one of the funnest things! Have fun with the company.

Jenna said...

The iced lemon tea cookies sound very yummy! I look forward to recipes.