Sunday, December 16, 2007

MPM: Week Before Christmas


We have our final busy week before Christmas! :) We've been enjoying time with family and friends. Yesterday and today brought several inches of snow and ice which has kept us home all day today - my sister and brother-in-law spent the night and we've had a great day! Anyway, here's this week's menu plan - always subject to change :):

MONDAY: Greek! Gyros, tzatziki, humous, pita, greek potatoes & green beans
TUESDAY: BBQ meatballs (leftover from Open House), rice, steamed broccoli
WEDNESDAY: Chili, crackers, cheese, fruit
THURSDAY: Grilled cheese, tomato soup
FRIDAY: Pizza, Jello jigglers, veggies and dip, yogurt parfaits
SATURDAY: Christmas with the in-laws
SUNDAY: Egg Sandwiches, fruit salad
I'm also hoping to make this week:
Butter Pecan Fudge
Plain Dough Cookies
Cookie Dough Truffles
Chex Mix

Have a great week! Check out Laura's site for more menus. I continue to post recipes on my recipe blog - if you have questions, recipe requests, recipe ideas etc. let me know!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Greek food! Yum! Have a good week!

My Menu Plan is up too! :)

Monica said...

Ahh... I see the Greek yogurt coming into play. Sean and I really loved the parfaits. The kids weren't so sure. We had to put a lot of honey on theirs to make it acceptable.

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy!! Happy holidays!

Sandra said...

Everything looks wonderful, great menu :)

Yum on the Greek Food and the desserts.

Mine is up too :)