Monday, December 10, 2007

Update...

I'm doing okay today. Very sore, but okay. I know work would have done me in for the week because of the back pain so I'm glad that we made the call for me to stay home. I went to my chiropractor and feel a little better from that. Hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be mostly pain free - maybe, although I suspect my tail bone may take a bit longer than that. :) What a weird accident; I'm just thankful it wasn't worse and that I wasn't carrying one of the boys.

Calvin and Patrick both had doctor's appointments this morning and that turned out a little unexpectedly. We will be headed to Riley for outpatient surgery on Friday. Nothing serious but Patrick needs a procedure. Our doctor was so gracious to offer it before the end of the year to maximize our insurance and deductibles for this year.

I'm taking it easy this afternoon but hope to get a few things started for the weekend later tonight. I'm not sure if Andrew will be home this evening - he was kind enough to stay home a couple of extra hours this morning so I could go to the chiro. by myself. :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Hope you feel better!! Sounds very painful. :(

Monica said...

Wow, probably not the week you were expecting. I'm glad that the doctor is willing to work with you on the scheduling. What a blessing.

Catherine said...

I hope you feel better soon and that Patrick does ok on Friday!

Paula said...

Back pain is the worst. So happy that is wasn't worse. I am so afraid of slipping that I finally bought some of those "studded" things that attach to your shoes to prevent slipping. I think the name of the company I got them at was called Lee Valley.

Mary said...

Isn't it amazing how our bodies don't seem to take a beating as well at this age as they did when we were ten? So sorry about the fall. Hope you feel better with each new day.

Barbie said...

Glad you are ok. I hope you get the pain to go away soon! And I hope you can still get the rest you need with two boys running around.