Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Date Night!

This afternoon, I decided to see if I could find a last-minute babysitter and surprise Andrew with a night out. Aunt Margaret (my youngest sister - home from college) agreed and will feed the boys, bath them, and put them to bed so we can go out! Thanks, Margaret! Date nights are rather rare between Andrew's schedule and our family schedule; it's just hard to find time. So, I'm excited for dinner out and a movie!

We are also looking forward to a relaxed family week next week - Andrew will be off from work. I can't wait - the boys will love having him around and we really need some time just to be together! So, I'm off to hang with my hubby - I think I've convinced him to see Enchanted, he's a good man. :)
**The picture is from this summer...we don't have very many pictures of the two of us these days. :)

5 comments:

Monica said...

What an adorable picture!! I hope you two are having great fun. So glad to hear that you have some family time ahead. We all need that.

Unknown said...

love that picture! How was Enchanted? I really want to see that.

Heather said...

Hope it was amazing, although I am sure it was. You two are so perfect for each other. It is a rarity (sad) to me that I am able to witness a couple so insync with each other. You both amaze me at your love and passion for one another!!

Paula said...

Have fun. What a great guy to go see a chik flick. Wishing you a very relaxing Christmas week together.

Kate Ambrose said...

It's great you have some couple time together! Your sister sounds like a sweetie!

Dan took me to Enchanted after Thanksgiving with his parents (a chick flick was needed after that fiasco!). I hope you enjoyed it, I did (Dan wasn't the biggest fan, but thought it was amusing at parts).

Such a cute picture, BTW! Was that at SOP?