Sunday, June 15, 2008

Menu Plan



This week will be mostly the kids and me. :) Andrew has a couple of meetings and big projects at work - we will maybe have one meal during the week together. Also, my brother will be staying with for this week and possibly more! He is flooded out of his room at my parents. So he may be here a couple of nights for dinner. Needless to say, it will be simple week. The boys and I may go to my parents one night and we have a birthday party on Friday evening. We are planning a family night on Saturday to kick-off our local outdoor concert season! We also have a church potluck on Sunday. So I'm going to stick with just five meals plans.

Quesadillas, Applesauce or Fruit
Pizza, Veggies, Jello Jigglers
Eggs, Grits, Bacon or Sausage, Fruit
Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Chips, Cheese, Vegetables, Fruit, Cookies (our picnic supper!)
Veggie Pizza, Fruit Salad, Brownies (church potluck)

Sorry it's such a boring week! Check out orgjunkie.com for more menu plans - probably much more interesting! New recipes next week, I promise. :)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks yummy!

My Menu Plan

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks great! The quesadillas look especially tasty. Have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Not boring at all. You can never have too much pizza :) Have a great week.