Sunday, June 29, 2008

What's for Dinner!

Well, last week wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. I'll be carrying over two meals to this week and hopefully we'll get to enjoy them! For the 4th, we will be enjoying the celebration at a local living history museum and then taking a picnic supper out to an outdoor concert & fireworks with my in-laws. Andrew will be working late a couple of nights...so a couple of nights will be easy things. We'll see how it goes. :) I'm planning by day this week.

MONDAY: Bean & Cheese Burritos, Carrots, Yogurt
TUESDAY: Spaghetti, Homemade Breadsticks, Salad
WEDNESDAY: Grilled Steak & Spinach Salad w/balsamic vinaigrette, Fruit
THURSDAY: Eggs, Toast, Fruit
FRIDAY: Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches, Fruit Skewers, Cheese Cubes, Veggies & Dip, Salt & Vinegar and Jalapeno Chips, Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza (I'll make it like an American Flag w/blueberries & strawberries)
SATURDAY: Bacon Cheddar Burgers w/the works, Oven Fries, Strawberries
SUNDAY: Leftovers

So that's the plan. Hopefully I'll make it to the Farmer's Market and a few things may change accordingly. What are you having this week? Check out orgjunkie.com (actually Heavenly Homemakers is hosting this week!) for more menu plans. Happy Indepence Day!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks great! My family loves oven fries, but I have never tried it with dill. Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting me :)
Your triple chocoalte chip cookie pizza sounds YUMMMMMMMMMMMM! I am up for anything chocolate!
Have a super 4th,
Angela

Kiy said...

Great memu! Yum, that Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza looks wonderful. I'd love to see a photo with your idea for the 4th. :)

Cheers, Kiy