Friday, March 07, 2008

Birthday Wishes

I've been trying to decide if I feel like blogging today and I really don't... :) But I do want to wish my amazing brother, Elliot, a Happy Birthday. There are 7 years and two sisters between us but I love spending time with him! This year will be awesome for him as he marries his fiancee, Ashley, in October! We both will have gotten married at the ripe old age of 22...which is still older than our parents who married at age 21. :) Anyway...I couldn't ask for a better big little brother! Oh and he most certainly will not like this picture. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLIOT!
I HOPE IT'S A WONDERFUL DAY!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Happy Birthday, Elliot!

Heather L. said...

Happy Birthday Elliot! hope you have great day! And we can't wait for your wedding!!!!