Monday, March 24, 2008

New Clothes

Here are the boys in their new outfits. I went to Children's Place and I am such a sucker for cute clothes. I intended to buy 1 new thing for each of them and came out with 3 for each instead - they must have seen me coming. :) The vests, linen pants (Won't they be awful to iron but totally worth it? :)), and matching argyle socks were too cute to pass up. I found the shirts in their summer clothes from last year. I think the sock will look exceptionally cute with shorts in the summer. They loved their new look and admired themselves in the full length mirror. :) For the record, I did resist many, many other cute things...

I think they must have been looking at Andrew in a couple of the above!

And finally, here are a couple of pictures of all of us - I was in the nursery so opted to not wear the cuter outfit I had picked out (not new:)). Oh well. Thanks to our friend, Kevin, for taking them!

Stay tuned for Easter Part 2...

8 comments:

Heather L. said...

Love the outifts! Yes, it's hard to resist cute clothes for kids!!! Great family pic too!

Jen said...

Ok..those are the most adorable outfits I have ever seen. LOVE them!! they are getting so big and looking more and more grown up.

Monica said...

They look so grown up. I'm glad you didn't resist:)

Anonymous said...

They do look really cute!
And my hubby read the book the "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" guys wrote a few years back, and they say that linen is going to wrinkle within three seconds of putting it on anyway, so don't bother ironing it.

Paula said...

Great pic of the fam.
The boys looks so darling in those sweaters!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Fine strapping boys! :)

Kate Ambrose said...

Your boys look so precious in those sweaters! Plus, I love the slicked down hair--so cute!

The family picture is great too, I especially like the black and white!

Kim said...

What great photos! Very handsome boys. I love Children's Place and could spend hours in there picking out cute clothes for the boys. :)