Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Photos: Part 1

This year I decided to use lavendar and green as my main color scheme. The centerpiece included fresh flowers in miniature vases, lavendar and light green votives in glass holders, easter eggs, and fabric. I was so pleased to find the gift boxes 10 for $3 at Joann Fabric, tags 88 for $1, and ribbon 4 spools/$1. The goodies inside were mostly free or very cheap at CVS and included Cadbury Eggs (the sm. hard shell chocolate) put in little clear bags tied with ribbon, Reese's Eggs, and York Peppermint Patties. I used the favors as place cards. Here are a few pictures:









4 comments:

Monica said...

Beautiful! Beautiful! Sounds like you had a great meal.

Heather L. said...

Your table and favors are SOOOO pretty!!!! Wow, you did a fantastic job, especially since you had little time to get ready!

Aha, I have lots of eggs this week too -- I think we'll be eating some of them. :) I'm glad you did your asparagus/tomato salad. It came to my mind suddenly over the weekend, and I thought, "She should serve that!" It is SOOOO good!

Jenna said...

What a beautiful table! I hope you enjoyed yourself (and didn't stress about the little details!)

Amy K said...

I love the table settings and flowers--how festive and beautiful!