Saturday, March 08, 2008

Celebrating 6 Years!

Six years ago today, I married my wonderful husband. He is not only my best friend but my rock. Our love has only grown deeper since that day we said, "I do." God has richly blessed us with two amazing children and we are so thankful!


Our Wedding Day - it was much warmer than the 22 degrees today!


6 Years Later
We celebrated with a matinee movie and a great dinner at an Italian restaurant downtown. It was so relaxing! Our favorite memory from six years ago today is when he first saw me in my dress and the few moments we shared before pictures and the ceremony. It was perfect!

10 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy sixth! I'm glad you got to spend a little bit of quality time together.

Catherine said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alyssa said...

I love your wedding dress, and veil, and gloves... beautiful!

Happy 6th Anniversary!
Has it seemed like a long time to you? It kind of sounds long to me and our almost 7 months... but I was just wondering how it seemed from your perspective?

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Alaina said...

Hey Alyssa, Thanks! We were just talking about how it feels - can long and short be an answer? :) Our wedding seems like quite awhile ago but it's also really hard for us to believe it's been 6 years. We both agree that we love each other even more with each passing year! Happy 7 months for you guys!

Mama10EE said...

What a beautiful wedding dress! Hope you and Andrew had a super day. It sounds quite relaxing.

Paula said...

Your wedding dress is gorgeous. What a great picture.
Happy (belated) anniversary.

Monica said...

You have much to celebrate! Congratulations on 6 years. Time goes way too fast, in my opinion.

Amy K said...

Happy belated anniversary! You guys are so perfect together. Here's to many more happy years!

Micah said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!!! It is hard to believe it's been 6 years, but when you think back over all that's happened in that time, it seems like it was forever ago :). That was such a wonderful day. I'm so glad I got to be a part :). Love you!