Friday, March 28, 2008

I Forgot

I meant to include Patrick's response to the question of whether he missed us yesterday. With each individual question, he said very confidently, "No. Not." I asked if he had a good time at Nana's house (whom he called Nonnie, yesterday) and he said, "Uh-huh." Ah well. I'm glad he was happy but I nearly died laughing at his answer to missing each of us.

His verbal skills have been making us all laugh lately! It's so fun to see him develop and learn different words, phrases, and sentences. I love it!

2 comments:

jennie said...

As I was reading your latest posts, Spencer came up and pointed to the first picture of Calvin and Said "That's Calvin." I then pointed to Patrick and said who is that and he said "Patrick." I knew that I had talked to him about the boys names, but I did not know that he remembered the conversation. So, thanks for the pictures.

Paula said...

So happy that the appts went well. He looks great!