Sunday, March 23, 2008

MPM


Well, I took a week off since we were away last weekend and early last week for Andrew's grandmother's funeral. Andrew worked late when we did arrive home so the boys and I just ate what was around the house. :) Today, I hosted Easter brunch/dinner for 16! We had such a nice time. I served baked ham, hashbrown casserole, fruit salad, asparagus & tomato salad, peach tart, french silk pie, angel food cake, and lemon meringue pie - my sister brought blueberry streusel muffins, my mom brought spinach casserole and sweet bread, and my grandma brought lemon bars and strawberries. Needless to say, we had plenty of food and everyone was stuffed!

This week will be very full and Andrew will be working late a couple of nights so our menu will reflect that. I'm using the leftover ham a couple of times and I also have a lot of eggs this week. So here's the plan:

MONDAY - Scrambled Eggs w/Ham & Cheese, Rolls, Applesauce
TUESDAY - Bean Burritos, Chips & Salsa, Yogurt
WEDNESDAY - Sloppy Joes, Oven Fries, Steamed Broccoli
THURSDAY - Leftovers or takeout - we will be in Chicago all day for Calvin's appt.
FRIDAY - Pizza w/Ham & Pineapple, Yogurt
SATURDAY - Tomato Gorgonzola Soup, Grilled Cheese
SUNDAY - French Toast, Fruit

This is the 3rd time I've put the tomato soup on the schedule and I really hope we can have it this week! I'm also really hoping the weather will warm up soon! :) As always, feel free to share your menu ideas, ask questions, or whatever else. And check out orgjunkie for more menu plans!

1 comment:

Kiy said...

Yum, your menu looks great. I made a note of your peach tart. My hubby would love that!

We also built our family through adoption and truly, it is a miracle.

Cheers, enjoy your boys!

Kiy