Sunday, March 02, 2008

MPM: 3/3-3/9

Last week went almost entirely as planned! The only big change is that I made a teriyaki roast instead of stew today. I did my shopping for the week yesterday - mostly fresh fruits and vegetables. We are working to more effectively budget so I will be working a lot from my pantry this week. :) I made a new sauce last week but I wasn't totally happy with it (needs more seasoning) so I think I'll wait to post the recipe until it's perfected a bit more!

MONDAY: Sweet & Sour Chicken, Brown Rice, Wontons (the filling is from this recipe)
TUESDAY: Black Bean Enchiladas, Chips & Salsa, Corn
WEDNESDAY: Ravioli w/sausage & mushroom filling (made with wonton wrappers), Peas
THURSDAY: Tomato Gorgonzola Soup, Tuna Sandwiches
FRIDAY: Pizza, Grapes, Carrot Sticks, Chips or Pretzels, Cookies (Movie Night!)
SATURDAY: Dinner out for our 6th anniversary!
SUNDAY: Eggs, Bacon or Sausage, Toast, Yogurt, Fruit

The ravioli will be my original recipe - I'll let you know if it turns out! Monday and Thursday are new recipes from allrecipes.com. Tuesday and Friday are old standbys. :) Sunday is usually brunch for us. Orgjunkie has many more menu plans! What are you having this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you had a terrfic week.
I love recipes that you can quickly adapt. Those are usually keepers.