Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Photos: Part 2

It's been a week since I promised more photos - life is crazy. Anyway, here are the photos mostly of the wonderful family we enjoyed having together. It was all of us except Margaret's significant other. Sadly, I missed getting pictures of Elliot & Ashley and Wesley (you can see a picture of him teaching the boys games on Easter here).

Checking out the Easter baskets. They were delighted with all the surprises especially the chocolate!

Grandma J. brought goodies and surprises for everyone as well as delicious lemon bars and strawberries!

My parents looking as young as ever. :) They are also known as Nana & Papa. The boys noted that we had 2 grandmas for Easter.

My sister, Stephanie, and her boyfriend, Jeremy. He recently moved about 3 hours away for his job and we were so glad he could be here for the weekend!

My sister, Liz, and brother-in-law, Luke. They are staying with us for a couple of weeks which is such a treat for all of us! The boys are exceptionally happy that Liz & Luke are here and talk about it constantly.

Noah, my 2nd youngest brother. He is one of our favorite babysitters. He is also a fabulous cook and came over on Saturday to help make food. He made his first lemon meringue pie which was delicious!

Did I happen to mention that we had a lot of dessert?! This is my sister, Margaret, enjoying a little of everything. I don't think she cleaned her plate. :)

And finally, this is one of my favorite pictures - my sister, Stephanie, captured it! Today, he insisted once again on having the comics - I was exactly the same as a kid. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

love it!!! Their outfits are adorable.

Monica said...

I loved the family pictures!

Oh, and your boys reading 'Family Circus' how appropriate:)

Heather L. said...

What great pictures! it was so fun to see more of what your Easter was like!