Sunday, January 13, 2008

MPM: 1/14-1/20


Well, it's time again to decide what's for dinner this week. We did pretty well last week but I didn't get all the new recipes made - oh well.

MONDAY - Oven Stew, Mixed Green Salad w/apples and walnuts & balsamic vinaigrette
TUESDAY - Other Plans
WEDNESDAY - Grilled Steaks (we didn't do this last week), Brussel Sprouts, Mashed Potatoes, Fruit Salad
THURSDAY- Slow Cooker Italian Style Chicken, Steamed Cauliflower & Broccoli, Fruit
FRIDAY - Curried Turkey Burgers, Oven Fries, Firecracker Slaw, Blueberry & Yogurt Parfaits
SATURDAY - Pizza, Apple Slices, Carrots & Celery, Chips
SUNDAY - Egg Casserole w/bacon, Bagels, Fruit Salad

This week, Thursday and Friday are new recipes - I'm especially excited to try the turkey burgers! Check out orgjunkie.com for more menu plans!

9 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Your Oven Stew sounds yummy.

Enjoy your week!

Candi said...

Sounds great....thanks for all the recipes!!

Paula said...

thanks for your weekly menu planners. It gives me ideas about what to make thats different. I think I'll try the slow cooker chicken as I just got a crock pot for x-mas.

Katz said...

sounds yummy! have a great week!

Natalie said...

Everything (except the Brussel sprouts) sounds yummy!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Sounds like a great menu. Thanks for sharing the recipes!

Nic said...

Thanks for the slow cooker chicken recipe. Although summer now in Australia, I always am on the lookout for tasty recipes for the slow cooker.

Spike said...

Your slaw sounds yummy!
I might have to add that to my menu one week. Its always nice to try new things.

Forgetfulone said...

Your slow cooker Italian chicken sounds delicious. I'm going to have to try that.