Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tag - You're It!


I was tagged by Karen and Paula to post 7 things about myself so I thought I better join in the fun. :) (Their blogs are both private so I won't link to them.)

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) I am deathly afraid of snakes - even plastic or rubber ones.
2) I said I would never be a dental hygienist and then applied for the program a mere 3-4 years later and have now been practicing for nearly 7 years. :)
3) I have a dream of going to culinary school and opening a small restaurant.
4) My husband and I started dating in June '01, got engaged in Nov., married in March '02 and moved to Florida in Aug.

5) I'm dreading turning 30 next year but told my husband I want a huge birthday party and Lasik. :)
6) I think chocolate should have it's own food group and be featured on the food pyramid with recommended daily servings.
7) I have plans to invent something so we can retire at 40 (well, 44 for my husband :))...I have no idea what. :)

I'm going to cheat a little and tag whoever wants to participate and share about themselves!

4 comments:

Heather L. said...

That's so funny that you didn't want to be a hygienist!

Karen said...

I think whatever you invent it's got to somehow be linked to chocolate.

Paula said...

I'm deathly afraid of snakes too. Yes chocolate is a MUST on the food group list.

Mama10EE said...

It was cool to read about your whirlwind romance with Andrew! :) Mine was totally the opposite. I accepted your "tag" and you can see what my weirdo facts are on our site. Which must be really weird since you don't "know" me. But really, I love reading your blogs and feel like we've known each other for years! Isn't it funny how life is? Thank goodness for Catherine and her links on her blogs! :)