Sunday, January 06, 2008

MPM: 1/6-1/13



Last week, our menu plan was just that - a plan. Instead we spent the week sick - the whole week. Not a single meal happened as planned. That's life. I'm optimistic that this week will be better. :) I have yet to go shopping - another thing that did not happen last week. But hopefully that will occur tomorrow. Anyway, here is the plan:

Monday: Baked Fish w/Pesto Presto Cilantro, Firecracker Slaw, Fruity Yogurt
Tuesday: Italian Oven Chicken, Baked Potato, Steamed Veggies (broccoli, peapods, & cauliflower), Orange & Apple fruit salad
Wednesday: Omelets w/Cucumber Cilantro Salsa, Steamed Asparagus, Fruit Salad
Thursday: Grilled Steak topped w/Garlicky Greens w/Ginger & Lemon, Salad w/Pears & Apples
Friday: Pan-Fried Fish w/Lime, Garlic, and Kale, Steamed Cauliflower, Apple & Celery Salad
Saturday: Orange Rosemary Chicken, Brussels Sprouts La’Orange, Cooked Beets, Mixed Green Salad w/vinagrette
Sunday: Scrambled Eggs, Turkey Sausage, Fruity Yogurt

For more menu plans, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie. And as always, feel free to check out my recipe blog, ask questions, give ideas, or whatever else... :)

6 comments:

Micah said...

I'd love to know how your chicken turns out on Tuesday! It sounds really yummy - I may add it to our menu plan this week (Marsh has chicken $1.88/lb - not organic, but cheap :).

So glad you're feeling better, and SOOOO sorry that I disturbed you on Saturday! I felt so aweful! I just knew I needed to hurry and call you before you got on your way, and thought I'd listen to my messages later :).

Bonnie said...

That Cucumber Cilantro Salsa looks great !! I've bookmarked it to try !!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for all the recipes! They all sound wonderful, but I'm really drawn to the Firecracker Coleslaw! Neat!

Nicole said...

Yum the orange rosemary chicken sounds good. I've bookmarked it :) Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Friday's menu plan sounds like something my family would just love.
Thanks for sharing it.

Katz said...

Thanks for the recipe links. Have a great week!