Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pajama Day Misc.

I have officially declared this Pajama Day. This is the first day in a long time that no one is coming and we don't have to go anywhere. So, the kids are going to stay in their pjs - they LOVE them anyway.

The Christmas decorations are mostly down and the used-to-be-live tree is out. We are changing the storage system for all of the Christmas "stuff" so that will be a big (but very helpful) task. I think we will tackle it on Saturday.

Thank you for all the coupon tips etc. I think I'm going to combine a couple of the ideas and see if I can get them in to a useable and practical system.

I started pilates yesterday (just dvds at home) and I can really feel it today - it's been a long time since I've done it! I'm hoping to use my excercise ball in addition to the pilates and work at being more in shape this year. :) I had thoughts of running the mini but couldn't convince anyone that lives nearby to train with me and knew I wouldn't do it by myself. So, this is my alternate plan for the year.

Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Heather L. said...

Hey -- next time you should check with Em. She's run the mini a lot and was interested this year -- but I'm not sure she signed up. She'd probably love having someone to train with in the future.

Unknown said...

Have a great PJ day!

Barbie said...

Ooh, Ryan would love to come to your house. He begs to keep his jammie jammies on ALL day. Sounds fun! We all need a day like that every now and then.

I love pilates but am not disciplined enough to keep it up. We have a Denise Austin DVD that I enjoy. Maybe I will have to find that again.

I hope you are enjoying your week and have a great weekend.