I don't usually make resolutions but this year, I decided that perhaps making them and then posting them would help keep me accountable (some are just ongoing things in my life):
1) Spend daily time in the Word (go through at least 4 Bible Study books).
2) Read 30 books (nothing compared to Catherine's 116 books in 2007!!!).
3) Excercise at least 2-3x/week.
4) Continue weekly menu planning and average at least 1 new recipe/week.
5) Start work on a family cookbook.
6) Get Kaz adoption pictures printed, organized, and in a scrapbook.
7) Start life books for Calvin & Patrick.
8) Learn to knit semi-proficiently.
Some things I'm hoping for in 2008:
1) Starting the adoption process for our 3rd little blessing.
2) Losing some weight (hopefully the exercise and menu planning will help!)
3) Increased organization!
4) A weekend (or two or three) away with Andrew.
5) A family vacation to a beachy place.